A dish that smells fresh: The vegetables, baked in the oven, remain quite delicious, almost too rich to be considered “just” a side dish! This vegetable side dish is excellent to supplement the main meat courses.
Yummy Baked Potatoes Peppers
- 1 kg Potatoes
- 500 g Fresh cherry tomatoes
- Mini Peppers as desire
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp 1 kg chilies to taste (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 garlic cloves (into small pieces)
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- Yummy Baked potatoes peppers Preparation: Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Cut the potatoes in half or if you can get these round potatoes then you are good to go; if they are too big, separate them into quarters, trying to get pieces of the same size.
- In a bowl, mix the oil with the garlic, chili (optional), aromatic herbs, salt, cut the peppers into strips, and remove the seeds and filaments. If you get these mini peppers, then leave them just as they are.
- Assemble the potatoes and peppers in a salad bowl and season with the marinade, mix well, and then distribute them in an oven dish.
- Cook for about 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes with a wood spatula until the potatoes are crisp. Remove from the oven, season with salt and Rosemary, and serve on the table. Enjoy your meal! Buon Appetito! .