Enjoy this delicious Limited Spaghetti With Calamari Rings With Broccoli.
No ratings yet
- 400 Spaghetti
- 400 Calamari Rings
- 3 tbsp Extra vergin olive oil
- 150 Tomatoes Sauce
- 40 gr Grated parmegiano
- Clove of garlic
- Salt to taste
- pinch Sugar
A pleasant meal that can be served immediately.
- Boil the water for the spaghetti in a large pot. In the meantime, add two tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and brown a clove of garlic.
- Pour in the fresh broccoli and season with salt and a pinch of sugar, which will neutralize the acidity of the broccoli. Simmer the sauce over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the Calamari Rings, and the tomatoes cook while mixing spontaneously for 20 minutes. Take off from the heat.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it al dente and add the limited Spaghetti And Calamari Rings With Broccoli sauce mix all with a wooden spoon.
- Once you have finished the mixing, you will be ready to serve. Serve the spaghetti with a nice grating of Parmigiano Reggiano to top it all off.
- Your Spaghetti And Calamari Rings With Broccoli are finally ready: enjoy your meal! Buon Appetito
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!