The best lamb stew recipe
Best lamb stew recipe
- 2 large bell peppers
- 400 canned Tomatoes
- 1 kg Beef Cut and cleaned
- 1 stock cube
- 2 Scotch bonnets
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 3 fresh tomatoes
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 onion to be blended with peppers
- 120 gr vegetable oil or peanut oil
- 1 chopped onion
How to prepare the best lamb stew recipe
- Start With the Right Cut of the lamb
- Make the pepper mix by blending the scotch bonnet, bell peppers, tomatoes, and onion.
- Pour the blended peppers into a pot, put on the heat, and boil to reduce water content.
- Boil lamb with chopped onions, stock cube, and salt, then fry the boiled meat to give it that crunchy bite.
- In a large saucepan, add vegetable oil and chopped onions and saute for 3 minutes (use the vegetable oil from frying the meat), then add in the boiled pepper.
- Add meat stock, stock cubes, and salt and leave to fry for 10 minutes.
- Add in the fried lamb and let the stew fry for another 5 – 10 minutes. Cover the pot slightly with a lid to minimize splash all over the cooker and kitchen worktop.
- When the stew is cooked, take off the heat, and your best lamb stew recipe is ready to be enjoyed.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
The best lamb stew recipeThis recipe permits you to be creative and fun in the kitchen. You can use Pork, beef, veal, and even fish; the choice is yours. Also, you can replace spices with your most loved herbs.
you may also want to check out: Sweet Internal Lamb Recipe