Sweet Internal Lamb Recipe
Sweet internal Lamb Recipe? Who said that to prepare a tasty dish, you need the whole day?
Get ready to change your mind: discover this simple recipe and tips to impress your loved ones. Grab this Sweet internal Lamb Recipe to make you look great on every occasion even, when the time is short!
Sweet internal Lamb Recipe
- 1 kg Internal lamb meat
- 500 gr Zucchini
- 80 gr Carrots
- 200 gr Cherry Tomatoes
- 30 gr Onions
- 30 gr celery
- 4 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Pasley handful
- ½ glass White wine
- Wash and dice the zucchini, Celery, onions, asparagus, cherry tomatoes.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a large pan and brown the chopped onion and Celery together.
- Meanwhile, divide the lamb into more oversized diced shapes and add them to the celery and onion mix; brown them over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Immediately after, add the white wine and increase the heat, simmer and let it evaporates!
- After that, add the remaining diced vegetables (asparagus and zucchini) except for the cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer while stirring once in a while (so it does not stick to the cooking pan's bottom) for 35 minutes. Then add the cherry tomatoes and lower the flame; simmer everything for about 10 minutes.
- Take away from flame and ready to be served! Arrange them on a plate and sprinkle with parsley or eat with red hot chill fresh pepper and white basmati rice.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
you may also want to check out: Succulent Chicken vegetable soup