Quick Vegan Meal for Students
It’s a quick and easy vegan meal recipe for students, especially if they are on a budget. And, delicious! My favorite way to make it is with wheat flour bread but there are many ways you can prepare this, from rice to potatoes or couscous.
Quick Vegan College Student Meal
- ½ green pepper
- 1 egg
- 70 gr peas
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- ½ aubergines
- ½ stalk of diced celery
- 100 gr mushroom
- sliced onion.
- 1 tsp vinegar
- basil to taste
Quick Vegan College Student Meal. Step by step directions.
- Wash the vegetables well, dry them, cut the green pepper into strips.
- Cut the aubergines into cubes, sprinkle them with salt and let them lose their bitterness for a while, then dry them.
- Place a skillet with two tablespoons of oil on the flame and let it heat up well; add the already cut pepper, chopped celery, and sliced onion. Stir- fry for 5 minutes on medium heat. Now add the aubergines and continue cooking.
- In another pan, add one tablespoon of olive oil and heat, pour in the peas, and continue cooking while stirring for 5 minutes (NB: the first and second pan vegetables should be done spontaneously).
- Diced the tomatoes and add them to the peas pan, immediately add the rest vegetables, season with salt and pepper, cook for 12 minutes.
- Next, add vinegar, leave to flavor for 2 minutes. Then add the egg, sprinkle basil on top and cover with a lid for another two minutes, remove from the heat.
- Now that your Quick Vegan College Student Meal is ready you can now serve it to your loved ones
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
Quick Vegan College Student Meal.1. You can accompany the mixed fried vegetables with wholewheat bread or brown rice. 2. You can vary vegetables according to the season and personal tastes. 3. Don’t forget to cool food before refrigeration. 4. Use a shallow container to allow air to circulate all around the pan for about 20 to 30 minutes.
you may also want to check out: Mouthwatering Vegan Black Rice