A mix of seasonal fruit with pineapple, vanilla whipped cream, blueberry, and lemon juice topped to contrast the sweetness.
Whipped Cream With Pineapple is a perfect, tasteful, and refreshing dessert for a summer treat. Combined with lemon juice and a touch of honey, then topped with luscious genuine seasonal fruits, you have a real summer winner on your hands!
Whipped Cream With Pineapple
- kitchen cutting board
- spoon and spatula
- 1 pineapple cut in small quarters
- 20 blueberries cut in small quarters
- 1 lemon
- 80 gr whipping cream
- 125 gr mascarpone
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Whipped Cream With Pineapple.Wash, Cut, and chop the pineapple and blueberry. Combine all of the fruit in a large bowl.
- Then, juice half of the lemon into a small bowl and add the 1 tbsp honey. Whisk to mix and then pour over the fruit. Gently blend the fruit and set it aside.
- Using an electric mixer, add the thick whipping cream into the mixing jar. Set the mixer to medium speed for a few seconds to begin, next turn up to high and let the mixer do its charm until firm peaks have formed in the bowl, about 1-3 minutes.
- Next, add 1 cup of mascarpone and whip for 30 seconds to 1 minute until combined and peaks still form.
- Add in the vanilla bean paste and icing sugar. Whip for an extra 40 seconds until well combined. Taste and add in more extra icing sugar if you prefer a sweeter whipped cream – you can adjust to your liking.
- Then, serve the Whipped Cream With Pineapple in individual glasses of small sizes topped with the fruits!
- Have a nice dessert. Buon appetito!