Vegetarian stuffed tomato recipe
Vegetarian stuffed tomato recipe (original Italian recipe)
A traditional recipe of our gastronomic culture: tomatoes stuffed with vegetables.
5 from 3 votes
- Baking pan
- kitchen cutting board
- cooking pan
- Kitchen cloth
- Cooking spoon
- 2 large tomatoes
- 80 green beans
- 1 zucchini
- tomato pulp
- 1 tsp a spoonful Basil
- 30 gr Carrots, celery, a clove of garlic mix
- 2 tbsp tsp extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of Pepe
- 30 gr Parmesan
- 125 gr Mozzarella
- salt as desire
- Wash the tomatoes and cut the caps. Empty them, leaving the pulp on the walls intact. Use a digger or a teaspoon.
- Salt, pepper, and add some sprinkle of parmesan cheese inside and put them aside. Wash the basil leaves and chop finely on a cutting board.
- Wash the green beans, and chop them finely, then put them aside. Also, Chop the carrot, celery, and garlic glove.
- Clean the zucchini and chop them finely, also set aside, then finely chop the tomato pulp, put aside.
- In a non-adherent pan, add two tsp of olive oil heat for some seconds, then add the carrots, celery, and garlic glove, start stir-frying for one minute.
- Add the green bean, and stir for a minute, then add the zucchini and fry for another minute; immediately add the tomato pulp and keep stir-frying for 2 minutes. Add Pepe salt and basil and then mix.
- Now add the mozzarella and mix everything.
- Take the tomatoes, fill them with the vegetable mixture, sprinkle with a bit of parmesan cheese, decorate with basil leaves, sprinkle some olive oil on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, then add the vegetarian stuffed tomato recipe in the oven, cook for at least 18 minutes, and then another 2 minutes in fan mode. However, the time needed is based on your oven.
A traditional recipe of our gastronomic culture: tomatoes stuffed with vegetables. A year-round dish to be eaten warm or cold, a colorful and healthy single dish that contains extraordinary nutrients. In this recipe, we found tomatoes, a generous seasonal vegetables mince of aromatic herbs to bring out the Mediterranean flavor of this recipe. Tomatoes stuffed with vegetables are a classic of every Italian family and every Italian cuisine where this dish is personalized with the addition of different ingredients.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!