Vegan Salmon Fillet Recipe
A truly versatile second course, so fasten your apron and get in the kitchen to delight the palates of your family.
No ratings yet
- kitchen cutting board
- cooking pan
- Cooking spoon
- kitchen scale
- Kitchen cloth
- 180 gr broccoli in florets
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 sprig of fresh chives
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- A pinch of black pepper
- A bunch of parsley
- 1 Garlic clove
- Let see how to prepare Vegan Salmon Fillet Recipe In a large, non-stick pan, add a spoonful of oil, heat a little, and add the peeled garlic, let it brown for a few minutes, add the chives, pepper, and broccoli, let it cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Pat the fish fillets with absorbent paper and flour them a little; after having it floured, shake off to remove the excess flour.
- Add two tablespoons of oil in another non-stick pan, heat a bit, and brown the salmon for a few minutes on each side so that they are cooked but with the inside still slightly pink—season with salt and Pepe.
- Combined the broccoli and pepper to the floured salmon fillets, season with a pinch of minimal salt, cook over medium heat covered with a lid.
- Cook for 2-5 minutes and then add the cherry tomatoes, halfway through cooking, add the washed and chopped parsley.
- Conclude the presentation by adding a few drops of olive oil and black Pepe. Serve your Vegan Salmon Fillet Recipe while still hot. Enjoy your meal. Buon appetitto!.
Vegan Salmon Fillet Recipe Today, we want to offer you an italian cuisine, Vegan Salmon Fillet Recipe fish with tomatoes, pepper, and broccoli, a second simple course with healthy cooking. You can prepare this recipe with cod fillets, sole, red snapper, whatever you like—accompanied by baked, steamed potatoes, courgettes or, au gratin. If you aspire to follow a healthful and well-balanced diet, you need to vary with your diet. Fish should be eaten regularly 2-3 times a week, so altering it would also make the dish tastier. Indeed lean fish rich in omega-three fatty acids would be perfect from a health point of view.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!