vanilla ice cream with fruitsSofia
The Best Homemade vanilla ice cream with fruits Recipes on Italian family food. A Low-Calorie fruit and ice cream combo without eggs.
No ratings yet
- 60 gr heavy cream
- 60 gr milk
- 3 tbsp vodka
- 40 gr honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- pinch Sea salt
- 1 Mango
- 1 Banana
- 1 Orange
- Watch and clean the fruits, then slice them into small pieces then place them in the refrigerator
- Transfer from heat and add the milk and vanilla, blending thoroughly. Leave to reach room temperature, and then refrigerate in the refrigerator for 3-5 hours, or overnight
- According to the producer's directions, when the mixture is well-chilled, stir in the vodka (if using) and mix in the ice cream robot.
- About 4 minutes into the churning process, sprinkle in the honey. When completed, transfer the freshly-churned ice cream into a freezer-safe box and chill till firm.
- Next, bring out and divide in different glasses, add the fresh fruits and serve your vanilla ice cream with fruits.
- Enjoy your ice cream. Buon appetito!
vanilla ice cream with fruits. The vodka will reduce the frosty point of the ice cream, make it not freeze so strong, and limit excessive crystallization. It will not alter the essence of the ice cream, but if you're not into combining any bit of liquor, you can leave it out.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!