The Best Octopus Recipe
The best octopus recipe easy and quite fast, also suitable for balanced and low-fat diets, Light, tasty and tasty, limit the amount of oil to use, and that's it. Let's see the recipe together.
No ratings yet
- 500 g Octopus
- 400 g Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Evo oil
- 5 Pasley
- 1 Carrot
- to taste salt
- 1/2 chopped onion
You can eat the best octopus recipe at the moment or keep them in the refrigerator in an airtight container or well covered with film for 1-2 days maximum. No Freezing
- Take a large non-stick pan and pour in some oil and brown the onion and carrot.
- Add the octopus cut into small pieces and let them brown for about 8 minutes.
- Take courgettes and celery cut into small pieces and add them to the octopus; let it cook for 3 minutes while stirring.
- At this point, we add the potatoes cut into small pieces, blend with white wine, and add the vegetable broth slowly to cook well, cover, and cook.
- Cut the parsley and add with salt. We leave to cook for 20 minutes.
- Bring out from flame and then serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!