This Sweet, Delicious Coconut Cake is a dessert that has entered right into the everyday use of pastry from the moment of its creation. Its appearance is as distinct as its taste: soft, gold-colored, delicately scented. A varied and delicious dessert suitable for everyone.
Sweet Delicious Coconut Cake
- Baking pan
- Mixing bowl
- parchment paper
- 100 g flour
- 100 g Coconut flour
- 120 g Sugar
- 150 g coconut milk
- 60 ml peanut oil
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ sachet Baking powder for cakes
- 3 eggs
- Sweet Delicious Coconut Cake: preparation Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Mix with the electric mixer for about 5 minutes. You will need to get a puffy and well-compact mixture.
- Add the peanut oil, coconut milk and vanilla then mix with the electric mixer.
- Then add the coconut flour, flour, and half a sachet of yeast and mix everything well. Pour the mixture into a cake mold, previously greased and floured.
- Bake in a hot, static oven at 170 °. Let it cook for about 30-40 minutes.
- Don't forget to do the toothpick test to check the cooking. If the toothpick comes out dry, the cake is ready. Remove from the oven, let cool, and if you like sprinkle with icing sugar.
- You can replace the icing sugar by spreading a layer of any marmalade of your choice or coconut flour on the cake's surface.
- Enjoy your meal! Buon Appetito!