Succulent Chicken vegetable soup
The vegetable soup is a usual first course of vegetarian and vegan cuisine, perfect to be served hot in the cold season or warm when the days begin to get warmer.
No ratings yet
- kitchen cutting board
- kitchen scale
- Cooking spoon
- Kitchen cloth
- Vegetable peeler
- kitchen paper
- 300 gr Potato
- 1 kg Chicken thighs
- 50 gr bacon
- 3 zucchini
- 100 cauliflower
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 200 gr Shelled shrimp
- 50 gr cabbage flowers of Brussels
- 50 gr green olives without seeds
- 100 gr broccoli
- 200 gr cherry tomatoes
- 200 gr green beans
- 50 gr spinach
- 400 gr pepper
- 100 gr eggplant
- 50 lentils
- 30 gr basil
- 500 gr Carrot, fennel, celery, onion, Garlic, and Parsley
- Salt to taste
- Coasts of Parmigiano Reggiano
- Clean all the vegetables, then cut them into cubes of the same size; Heat 3 spoons of oil and add the chopped onion, carrots, and celery; when the onion is brown, then add all the other vegetables except for the tomatoes;
- Sprinkle with 1.5 liters of lightly salted water, let it cook for a couple of hours and a half over medium heat, stirring often. If necessary, add more warm water; When cooked, add the tomato or tomato puree as desired. Salt if necessary.
- To make the minestrone thicker, take a quarter of the minestrone and blend it back in the pot and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot on its own, add bread or Parmesan crusts, avoid blending part of the minestrone, and add the pasta to cook for as long as necessary.
- Enjoy! Buon Appetito!
This soup is healthful, low in calories, and with a delightful taste. The ingredients for minestrone are, in fact, one of the many standard Italian recipes handed down from generation to generation, which at least once in our life we have all prepared and precisely because it is a traditional recipe prepares in its way. There is no perfect time to prepare minestrone but certainly winter, with its low temperatures. Winter is an excellent candidate to be the perfect season for this dish; this does not prevent us from preparing it even when it is hot outside and eating it cold, focusing on the quality and the most fantastic variety of seasonal ingredients. The vegetable soup preparation starts with celery, onion, and carrot to be browned in oil, and to which then add water and all the other vegetables. Sautéed is one of the elements on which traditions often diverge: it is not uncommon to savor minestrone with sautéed pork lard, chicken, turkey, etc., to which celery, onion, and carrot are added and almost always also cubes of bacon, for a more assertive flavor. And certainly more calories just like this very one.Stir-Fry Chicken Vegetable
Serving: 6gCalories: 290kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 13gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!