Strawberry digestive biscuit dessert.
Are you looking for some dessert idea to make when you have guests for lunch and dinner? This Strawberry digestive biscuit dessert is a great way to end the meal.
No ratings yet
- Kitchen cloth
- spoon and spatula
- Baking pan
- Baking sheet
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 cup liquid whipped cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar sparkles for decoration
- 1 cup strawberries
- 8 vanilla lemon cookies
- 2 tbsp honey
- First off, peel the bananas. Cut them into semi thick slices. If they are too thin, they will look odd and they will be difficult to decorate the cookies.
- About 1-inch slices should be fine.
- To make the whipped cream, take an ice-cold glass bowl.
- Place the liquid whipped cream into the bowl.
- It will help if you put the whisk of the electric beater in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Now whip the whipped liquid with the electric beater for 5 minutes.
- Now add the sugar and beat until the sugar dissolves completely. After adding the sugar, it can extract some liquid. So, you need to keep whisking until the mixture tightens. Add the vanilla extract and beat again till you reach the desired consistency.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now assemble the cookies on a serving plate.
- Add the banana slices on the cookies.
- Add a drizzle of honey on top of each cookies.
- Cut the strawberries in half. Keep some strawberries as whole.
- Place the strawberry halves on the cookies.
- Pipe the whipping cream onto a piping bag. Add generously on top of each cookie.
- Sprinkle the sparkles on top. Serve them immediately. Add some whole strawberries around the biscuits so people can bite into the whole strawberries with the cookie delight.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
Tips: Strawberry digestive biscuit dessert. You can choose any cookies here. You can choose the famous chocolate chip cookies as well. It will add more flavors too. The sprinkles are optional. You can avoid it. The primary cream recipe, however, is undoubtedly that of whipped cream. The lactose-free cream for desserts whips perfectly, with the exact yield, consistency, and flavor as the normal one. To be used as a garnish for cakes, ice cream, and fruit salads. Very good for hot chocolate and coffee. Delicious to garnish brioches, pastries, cupcakes, or muffins and ornamental because the whipped cream has a significant visual impact. Even if deprived of lactose, the cream is still mounted firmly and therefore perfect to be put in the sac à Poche and used for any decoration from the simplest and most homemade to the most elaborate cake designers. It is excellent and light, bubbly and soft, lactose-free cream for desserts has just one thing more than normal: the advantage of being more digestible. And nothing less, apart from lactose. All we need are those sweet vegan digestive biscuits with some bananas, strawberries, and some dry blueberries. I recommend you try this strawberry digestive biscuit dessert.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!