Today, we will prepare the Chicken breast with Vegetables, a side dish with an exceptional taste. The preparation is effortless moderate, and a gentle way of cooking will guarantee the stir-fry chicken breast with Vegetables to cook well. The final result will be a well-cooked chicken to perfection with tender and juicy flesh.
Stir Fry Chicken Vegetable
A slow and delicate intense flavor second course
No ratings yet
- kitchen cutting board
- Kitchen cloth
- kitchen scale
- Cooking spoon
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast
- 400 gr yellow, red and green bell pepper
- 1 courgettes
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp teaspoon cornstarch
- a pinch brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Slice out the chicken breast into thin slices and cut into inches. Put the chicken into a bowl and season with salt, and add pepper. Then sprinkle with cornstarch.
- Add half of the oil into a saucepan and place over medium heat, then add the pepper and stir fry. Add the courgettes and cook for two minutes. Add the pepper and stir continuously.
- Meanwhile, pour the other half of the oil into another saucepan and turn ginger alongside the garlic. Add the seasoned chicken and stir fry until the chicken turns white and almost totally cooked.
- Combine the content of the other pan containing the bell pepper and cougettes into the fried chicken and allow it to simmer. Stir in the oyster sauce and sugar, and let fries simmer until the chicken is properly cooked and the sauce is slightly thickened. Cover and cook for another for 2 minutes.
- Your stir fry Chicken vetable is ready to serve. Serve preferably with rice.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!