Are you looking for the beginning course of pasta that is fast and simple to cook? Here is spaghetti pasta with olive oil and garlic, an excellent Italian cuisine classic.
It is a quick and tasty recipe, ideal for bringing to the table at any time of the year since it a light meal.
You may also want to see:
Flawless spaghetti tomatoes sauce
spaghetti pasta with olive oil and garlic
- kitchen cutting board
- Kitchen cloth
- kitchen scale
- Cooking spoon
- 400 gr of spaghetti
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 10 gr grated cheese
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Chili sauce
- Spaghetti pasta with olive oil and garlic.Bring salted water to a boil in a pot. Cut two cloves of garlic in half, removing the core, and finely chop them.
- In a non-stick pan, add 3 tablespoons of Evo oil, the garlic, and let it fry for a few minutes, being careful not to burn them.
- Drain the spaghetti, leaving them slightly al dente, and transfer them to the pot with the oil, and garlic.
- Sauté them over high heat so that the sauce sticks well to the spaghetti.Add the spaghetti and toss for 1 minute. Add some chili sauce, stir and taste it, add more seasoning if needed.Take off the heat. Drizzle with grated cheese.
- Your spaghetti, pasta with olive oil, and garlic is ready to be served
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!