Simple Pasta Mushroom Recipe
A genuine Italian dish made with real Italian ingredient
No ratings yet
- cooking pan
- kitchen paper
- 200 gr spaghetti
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1/2 tsp chilli
- Clean the mushrooms, removing the earth, wipe them with a damp cloth and cut them into slices.
- Place a pan with the oil and garlic on the stove when the sauce has taken on a brownish color.
- Add the mushrooms and cook over a high flame and then moderate for 15 minutes without adding salt and pepper. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta that you have cooked al dente in salted water and then drained and placed on a bowl before serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley and a spread of Parmigiano Reggina .
- Mix all and cook for another two minute. Your Simple Pasta Mushroom Recipe
- Ejoy your meal. Buon appetitto!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!