Scrumptious Salmon Fillets Vegetables
Scrumptious Salmon Fillets Vegetables are a second fish dish accompanied by delicious vegetables stewed in a pan. If you are looking for ideas related to vegetables to combine with fish or fish is an integral and primary part of your daily diet, you must understand that the vegetables that go perfectly with Salmon are so many. It is enough to go and find those that are ideally suites your tastes. I deny the famous saying that sees fish as a delicate food to cook, too expensive to buy and easy to decay. With this said, I want to convince the most skeptical and those who are easily frightened by an "all-fish" menu. Today I propose Salmon with peppers, an excellent and aromatic second course in the stir-fry dish. This palatable and rich Salmon with vegetables is a must on the table. Both in the weekly menu or on a special occasion. his Salmon and vegetables recipes can be stored in the refrigerator for not more than two days in a separate box. . You can also practice steam cooking, which is prepared with a unique basket made of bamboo or aluminum, placed on a pot of water, flavored with citron and herbs. A light, healthy and easy dish, ideal for keeping your shape without renouncing taste!
No ratings yet
- 2 salmon fillets with the skin on of fresh basil
- 200 g Organic Diced Vegetables
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- clove of garlic
- Pasley, Salt and peper
- In a non-stick pan, season the oil with the garlic clove and, when it becomes golden, remove the garlic from the pan.
- Add the vegetable garnish and cook covered for 10 -12 minutes, adding a hot water drizzle if necessary.
- When cooked, season with salt and pepper and complete with fresh basil and Pasley.
- Cook the salmon in a non-stick pan, gently greased with oil. Begin with the skin side for approximately 3 minutes.
- Roll, and cook for 6 minutes (however, adjust according to the fillets' density). The salmon should be very soft and moist inside. Serve the salmon with the prepared vegetables. Enjoy! Buon Appetito!
Calories: 298kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 22gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!