Scrumptious Salmon Fillets Vegetables
Fish recipes are a good way of getting fresh, mouth-watering meals on the table quickly and easily.
5 from 1 vote
- kitchen scale
- kitchen cutting board
- Cooking spoon
- cooking pan
- 2 salmon fillets with the skin on of fresh basil
- 200 g Organic Diced Vegetables
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- clove of garlic
- Pasley, Salt and peper
- In a non-stick pan, season the oil with the garlic clove and, when it becomes golden, remove the garlic from the pan.
- Add the vegetable garnish cover and cook for 10 -12 minutes, adding a hot water drizzle if necessary.
- When cooked, season with salt and pepper and complete with fresh basil and Pasley.
- Cook the salmon in a non-stick pan, gently greased with oil. Begin with the skin side for approximately 3 minutes.
- Roll, and cook for 6 minutes (however, adjust according to the fillets' density). The salmon should be very soft and moist inside. Serve the salmon with the prepared vegetables.
- Enjoy! Buon Appetito!
Calories: 298kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 22gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!