quick easy breakfast recipe
An ideal way to start your day with this quick, easy breakfast recipe
No ratings yet
- cooking pan
- spoon and spatula
- 2 whole bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp basil dry leaves
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- To make this quick easy breakfast recipe sandwich, you need to first fry the eggs.
- Take a medium size pan. Add the olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Break the eggs in the middle. Let it cook for 1 minute. Now sprinkle the, salt, black pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip the egg and cook for 1 minute. Take off the heat.
- Now in the same pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Now add the whole bread slices on the pan. Cook on medium heat until it gets golden color.
- Flip the bread slices and cook for 1 minute or so.
- Take off the heat. Let it cool down slightly. Spread the mayo evenly on both bread slices.
- Place the eggs in the bread slices.
- Clean the cherry tomatoes and remove their stem. Cut them in wedges.
- Now add the cherry tomatoes. Add the dry basil leaves. Sprinkle some salt, black pepper, and rosemary on top. This step is optional, if you like the spices, you can add them.
- The toast taste good while it is still warm. So, serve it immediately after you are done making it. Otherwise, the bread will get hard and the eggs will get rubbery.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!"
Tips: some people do not like the runny egg yolk, which most people like. You can cook the eggs as you like. There is no rule that you have to make a runny egg yolk, you can cook for more than 2 minutes per side and the egg yolk will not be runny anymore.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!