Italians drink lots of fruit juice, and I bet you every morning almost every Italian takes juice as part of breakfast. You can also ask for fruit juice in the bar and also in the Italian restaurants. This fruit juice is the Italian family food recipe, so why not try it and let me know how sweet it is.
There are many diverse ways of flavoring this drink – for example, I did not use any sweetener for this recipe, just the three fruit with coconut water, but you can also use Truvia, Honey; or you can replace the maple syrup with the honey if you are vegan friendly. Then we have sugar everyone knows it isn’t good for us, but it still just tastes so damn good. This juice needed the addition of pineapple, and it works perfectly with the tart grapefruit, you still get a slight hint of pineapple, and its sweetness helps bring the whole juice together into one delicious drink!
The choice is yours, but one thing is for sure: you will trust me on the flavor combo here and go and make it – it’s divine, sweet, tart, and juicy.
Orange Grapefruit And Pineapple Juice
- Juice Extractor
- kitchen cutting board
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Orange
- 1 Grapefruit
- 4 ice cubes
- Take the bark off of the oranges and discard them.
- Take your grapefruit and slice off the skin and discard them, then cut into four portions.
- For the pineapple - slice the pineapple in halves, next cut the green top off the pineapple.
- Stand the pineapple up and use a sharp knife to cut the skin off, following the contours of the pineapple. Slice into big pieces ( cut them into half circles).
- Process all fruit in your juicer extractor, following manufacturer guidelines.
- then pour your Orange, grapefruit, and pineapple juice extracts into a glass and serve them with ice cubes or you can put them in the refrigerator for some minutes before drinking.
- One thing, you can chill the fruits before you extract the juices.
- Enjoy your drink. Buon appetitto!