Oatmeal with fresh fruits
Start your day with an healthy Oatmeal with fresh fruits bowls! The perfect breakfast to boost your day!
5 from 1 vote
- Kitchen cloth
- 5 tbsp Fine Oatmeal
- 40 ml of water
- 1 fresh banana slices
- 1 tbsp honey
- 20 pieces of Fresh blueberries
- drizzle of cinnamon powder to taste
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Take a non-stick small saucpan bring the water to boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and stir in the oats.
- stirring frequently, add cinnamon until the oats are creamy and thick, about 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the honey, milk and the maple syrup.
- Then transfer the oatmeal into bowls and top with your desire fruits.
- Drizzle some honey and sprinkle some cinnamon powder over.
- Now you can serve your oatmeal with fresh fruits.
- Enjoy your breakfast. Buon appetito!
Tips: You can serve the oatmeal warm as per your choice. Other than this you can use maple syrup instead of the honey or both like I did. Fe free to add your favorite fruit toppings and your sweeteners to your bowl of oatmeal. The most important thing is that you are having fun! Variety surely the spice of life, and oatmeal is a great canvas!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!