Venere rice with vegetables is a delicious and quick dish to prepareThe recipe is fit for every season, but it is best for a summer lunch or dinner as it is a dish that can be enjoyed cold: for this, we have used typical vegetables of the hot period, such as aubergines, courgettes, and peppers.The vegetables are sautéed with a drizzle of oil and onion and added to the cooked rice. Finally, the bright color of these vegetables and the characteristic black hue of Venus rice make this authentic dish beautiful in the presentation!
Mouthwatering Vegan Black Rice
- 150 g Venere black rice
- 80 g Green beans
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon of Olive oil
- 4 tablespoon of White wine
- 1 Zucchini
- Onion, celery and carrots (mix)
- Salt and Pepe
- Mouthwatering vegan black rice Preparation: Peel and clean all the vegetables and cut them into small pieces. Then put aside.
- In a saucepan, add a drizzle of oil and brown the onion, celery, and carrots, add the rest of the vegetables (green beans and zucchini) Sauté for about 5 minutes, then add the cherry tomatoes, then stir for just one minute. Put aside.
- In another casserole add one tablespoon of olive oil heat and then add the rice, stir- fry for some minutes. Add the white wine and simmer while continuously stirring until the wine evaporates
- Thereafter add two cups of water and simmer for 15 minutes, always stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom of the saucepan. (You can add more water if you think it's too dry)
- Simmer everything gently, then add the vegetable sauce you prepared previously, stir for another 3 minutes, season with Pepe.
- Take away from heat because your mouthwatering Vegan black rice is ready to serve. Enjoy ?! .