Easy Shrimp Vegetable stir fry Recipe
- cooking pan
- kitchen cutting board
- Cooking spoon
- 1 Kg Shrimp
- 3 Zucchini
- 400 gr Broccoli
- 2 red pepper
- clove garlic
- Pasley to taste
- chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- ?. How to prepare sautéed shrimps with vegetables. It will first be necessary to clean and wash the shrimps, and pat them to absorb excessive water.
- ?. In a pan, brown the onion in two tablespoons of oil, on a high heat.
- ?. Wash the peppers, broccoli and courgettes, cut them into strips according to taste.
- ?. Then add the peppers and cook over medium heat for at least 2 minutes.
- ?. Add the broccoli and cook for another 2 minutes, and then add the courgettes, cook all the vegetables for about 5- 8 minutes. After the necessary time for cooking, turn off the flame
- ?. In another pan, with a drizzle of oil, brown a clove of garlic, then pour the shrimp and cook for a few minutes (5-10 ) over high heat, stirring often. The shrimps will reach the pink color that distinguishes them.
- At that point add the vegetables and Pasley, simmer together for 2-4 minutes.
- ?. Take away from heat and your shrimp with stir-fried vegetables are ready! Serve them and enjoy your meal, buon Appetito!
Easy Shrimp Vegetable stir-fry Recipe is a variable low budget, effortless, and delicious recipe that is good and healthy for everyone even the kids would love it! You can play around with any vegetable of your choice, so also are the shrimps. You can use meat in the place of seafood same thing applies to the spices. A typical vegan and Mediterranea Easy Shrimp Vegetable stir fry Recipe. A low-budget, low-calorie dairy-free, and gluten-free and healthy meal! After preparation, if you are not yet ready to consume your meal, you can conserve it in the refrigerator for a day and warm it up when ready.