Marinated Spaghetti With Seafood
It is an absolute must for Italian cuisine! It is one of those specialties that are always nutritious, in any season and for any circumstance. Marinated Spaghetti With Seafood can be prepared in an easy and simple way.
No ratings yet
- 500 g Mussels
- 200 g Shrimp
- 3 tbsp Extra extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g 500 gr of peeled tomatoes 3 tablespoons of 300 gr of tomato paste 1/2 1 salt
- 1/2 cup glass of dry white wine
- 1 stalk of celery
- parsley, salt,
- marinated-spaghetti-with-seafood preparations: Scrape the shells of the mussels well and clean them in plenty of running water to remove the sand. Remove the protruding beard. In a pan with oil and butter, brown the sliced , add the peeled tomatoes, chili, and lightly salt. Add the seafood, deglaze with the wine and raise the heat to evaporate.
- In a pan with oil and butter, brown the sliced , add the peeled tomatoes, chili, and lightly salt. 3. Add the seafood, deglaze with the wine and raise the heat to evaporate.
- When the alcohol has completely evaporated, cover for a couple of minutes to open the mussels.
- In the meantime prepare the spaghetti
- When the sauce is cooked, pour on the already cooked spaghetti al denti and add the chopped basil, celery cook for another 2 minutes, and serve. Enjoy! Buon Appetito!
- Precautions: Remember to add the mussels only in the last cooking phase to prevent the mollusk from overcooking. This recipe's variant consists of presenting only the shellfish in the tomato sauce without the shell. In this case, prepare the mussels in advance, making them open in a sautéed garlic and white wine, and add them to the tomato sauce only during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Sprinkle the tomato sauce with the mussel sauce to give it an extra touch. This way, you will have a sauce that also goes well with spaghetti and other pasta types.
Excellent as a quick lunch, when you don't have time to dedicate to cooking, but don't want to give up a perfect first course, pasta with seafood is the solution! It's so good that it also lends itself perfectly as a special dish for a Sunday!
Calories: 535kcalCarbohydrates: 82gProtein: 39gFat: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!