Make homemade wholemeal olive bread.
This recipe will allow you to obtain soft bread with all properties intact. Compared to normal white bread, homemade wholemeal bread involves some difficult preparation due to the lower presence of gluten in wholemeal flour. In any case, this recipe will allow you to obtain a soft bread with all properties intact. For first-time trials, you can use 50% white and 50% wholemeal flour to master the process and then the total wholemeal flour.
This amazing homemade wholemeal bread can be conserved for days in the refrigerator.
Homemade White Bread Recipe
- Baking pan
- kitchen scale
- Mixing bowl
- parchment paper
- 1 kg Bread flour or All-purpose flour
- Pinch of sugar
- 15 gr dry yeast sachet or sourdough
- ½ tsp salt
- Dissolve the yeast in a glass of warm water (to be subtracted from the total 500 ml) with a pinch of sugar.
- In a bowl put the flour, salt and mix, also add the oil, and the remaining water (lukewarm), and, finally, the previously dissolved yeast.
- Start mixing all the ingredients. Knead for at least ten minutes, possibly helping with more flour or a little oil if necessary.
- Form a ball and put it to rise covered with a cloth in a warm and dry place for 4/5 hours.
- After the time has passed, take your bread back and knead it again for another 5/10 minutes.
- Divide it into slices and put them to rise again for another 3 hours. Bake the Easy Homemade Bread Recipe in a static oven at 180 ° for 25 minutes with a pot of water underneath, for a crisper crust.
- Make sure it doesn't burn, use the toothpick test to know when ready!
- Then remove the water, keep cooking for another 15-20 minutes with the oven door slightly open, you can prevent the oven door from closing with a damp cloth or sheet metal that won't burn.
- Enjoy your Homemade white Bread Recipe. Buon Appetito!
Homemade White Bread RecipeThis recipe will allow you to obtain a soft bread with all properties intact.
You may also want to check: whole wheat pancake with fresh fruit mix