The pepper cream is a versatile recipe that you can use to season pasta, make a risotto with it, or serve as an appetizer on bruschetta and croutons.
It is a light sauce, without cream but with a little cooking cream to give it a more full-bodied consistency. Alternatively, you can use ricotta.
Not knowing how to choose between yellow and red peppers, I took one of each, and I also liked the idea of making them slightly spicy with a few of basil. With these doses, you can season pasta for four people or make an infinite number of bruschetta.
Luscious Homemade pepper Cream
- 380 g clean peppers
- 150 Cooking cream
- 70 Tomatoes
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 35 g parmesan
- PREPARATION: Luscious Homemade pepper Cream1.Wash the peppers, cut them lengthwise to remove the internal seeds, and then cut them into cubes.
- Wash the tomatoes and chop them coarsely. Fry the unpeeled garlic in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Then add the peppers and tomatoes, adding salt, pepper, and a few basil leaves. Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, often stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Now pour everything into a special glass and blend with the hand blender. Your pepper cream is ready: you can transfer it to a bowl and then use it for your preparations.