- Prep Time5 minute
- Cook Time10 minute
A light, low-carb breakfast for weight loss is an idea you would want to succumb to—an effortless and tasty course to prepare and highly effective in terms of protein.
The Italian family food stir-fry breakfast recipe is easy to prepare, and its tasty and pleasant appearance will surely lure you into making a good day start: this breakfast guarantees firm and delicious consistency. Cooked with good extra virgin olive oil, asparagus, and cherry tomatoes. Pan-fried asparagus is not only a delight for the palate but also for the sight; they are, in fact, a colorful and flavorful dish that will surely win you over at the first taste.
Low-Carb Breakfast For Weight Loss
- 800 gr asparagus
- 200 gr cherry tomatoes
- Salt to taste or you can do without
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of water
Low-Carb Breakfast For Weight Loss (The preparation)
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, cut them in two.
- In a large pan, heat Evo oil, add the onion with asparagus, stir-fry delicately for some minutes, add a pinch of salt with a little bit of water and pepper, then cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Inbetween pour cold water in a deep pot and insert the eggs, let them cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for another 2 minutes on lower heat.
- Take off from heat and place them on a plate with the egg sliced into two each and decorate to t.aste
- Serve while still hot or at a room temperature
- The Low-Carb Breakfast For Weight Loss can be served both hot and at room temperature.
- Enjoy your breakfast. Buon appetito!
can be kept in the refrigerator for a couple of days.