Low Calorie Tart Cake
5 from 1 vote
- 60 g water
- 40 g of brown sugar
- 60 g of seed oil
- of salt
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- 250 g of flour 00 types (any)
If you're looking for something a little lighter than the normal cake, then this low-calorie tart cake might just be the dish for you!
- Pour water and sugar into a pot with oil too and mix, then add all the remaining ingredients and mix everything until obtaining a compact loaf.
- Cover the loaf with the transparent film and let it rest in the fridge for about an hour.
- Switch on the oven to 180° C (356° F).
- Put enough flour on your working place, and grease butter and flour on the baking tin (18 to 22 cm diameter).
- Divide the loaf in two and start to extend the first one.Lay and stretch the dough on the baking tin and make little holes on the base with a fork.
- Pour the filling (marmalade, pastry cream, chocolate).Extend the other ½ of the loaf and divide it into stripes then place them one by one on the cream.
- Bake it in the oven (middle level) for 30-40 minutes in the static oven.Then bring out and let cool down then serve your Low-calorie Tart Cart.Enjoy Your meal. Buon appetite!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!