Juicy & Crispy Pork ChopsElvira Hynd
This recipe I cannot recommend enough. It’s mouthwatering, juicy and packed full of flavour
5 from 1 vote
Pork chops marinade
- 6 Pork chops
- 3 cups Water
- 3 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Xylitol
- 1/3 cup Chinese cooking wine
- 1/2 tbsp Chinese 5 spices
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cornflour
- 1 tbsp Ground white pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Black pepper
- Enough to coat Panko
- Pound pork chops to tenderize it
- Season and leave to marinate for three hours
- Add beaten egg followed by cornflour, then mix.
- Coat with panko and fry until golden
- Serve and enjoy
This meal can be prepared and reheat later
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This one recipe you need to make as it’s just delicious beyond words.