Italianfamilyfood Seafood Recipe:
The Simple easy and priceless meals are sometimes the best! Seafood rings, cherry tomatoes, and pepperoni all that you need!
Italian family food seafood recipe
Italian family food seafood recipe with bell peppers and tomatoes for a fresh and healthy spin. The result is super-delicious.
No ratings yet
- kitchen cutting board
- kitchen scale
- Kitchen cloth
- 600 gr seafood rings
- 2 sweet peppers
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 300 gr cherry tomatoes
- 5 tbsp Evo oil
- Salt to taste.
- black pepper to taste
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves
- To begin with the Italian family food seafood recipe with peppers and tomatoes, first cut the seafood rings to your desire length, or you can leave it.
- Wash the peppers, remove the seeds, and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of extra virgine olive oil in a large frying pot over medium-high flame until shimmering. Add the garlic and seafood rings and cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate, add the peppers and tomatoes cut into small pieces and continue cooking for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Taste and season with more kosher salt and black pepper if needed.
- You can Serve the Italian family food seafood recipe with cooked potatoes or rice if you desire.
- Enjoy your seafood recipe. Buon appetito!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!