How to make an Italian pizza recipe
This recipe will help you prepare a typical Italian pizza recipe by showing you the simple tricks for an optimal result.
How to make Italian pizza recipe
5 from 1 vote
- kitchen scale
- kitchen cutting board
- cling film
- baking tray
- Rolling Pin
- large bowl
- kitchen paper
- Pizza Cutter
- parchment paper
Ingredients for the dough
- 800 gr flour
- 60 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 600 ml water
- 20 gr dried brewer's yeast
- 1 tsp salt
for the filling
- 250 gr Mozzarella
- 600 gr Tomato puree
- oregano and basil to taste
- 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 300 gr sausages
- How to make an Italian pizza recipeTake a large bowl and sift the flour; add the yeast. Flavor the water with the sugar and then add it to the center of the flour with the oil. Mix the ingredients with a spoon, then add the warm water a little at a time, continuing to mix for about 10 minutes until the dough is smooth and velvety
- If you noticed the dough too sticky, it is advisable to add more flour; if too dry, add more water, proceeding with one spoon at a time. Finally, add salt at the end.
- When you are good with the texture, place the dough in the bowl, cover it with cling film and let it rise for at least 2 hours or until it appears fluffy and swollen.
- While you wait, prepare the fillings: cut the mozzarella into cubes and let it drain, cut the mozzarella and tomatoes into small pieces and let them drain. Also, cut the sausages into small slices.
- After 2 hours, resume the dough; first of all, fill the working base with flour, then sprinkle your hands with flour, and starting from the center, tap by widening the base leaving 2 or 3 cm of edge, avoiding bursting bubbles. Next, roll it out with your fingertips and spread it out, towards the sides to form the edges with the help of your hands and expand.
- Place them on a boiling frying pan and cook with medium heat till you see them under brownish, just like this image. You can leave it to become more brownish. It all depends on taste!
- When the oven is ready, lay down the pizza with the special stirrers, spread it out quickly, and season directly with tomato sauce, a drizzle of oil, sausages, and fresh basil:
- Add the mozzarella, close, and cook for another 1 - 2 minutes, depending on your taste.Remove from the oven and serve your pizza.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
Pizza should be eaten hot or lukewarm! If you have to prepare them a little in advance, before serving, place them in a pan and heat them for about 12 minutes in the oven at 100-120 °. The pizza is good, heated in the oven or the microwave, even the next day. However, if you have several leftovers, you can freeze them in frost bags and eat them later. Then, defrost them for a couple of minutes in the microwave or about eight minutes in the conventional oven at 160 °. They will be freshly fried.
Serving: 1gCalories: 210kcalFat: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!