How do you bake sea bass?
"how do you bake sea bass" this recipe has a light lemon flavor, a pleasant fragrance and a perfect texture.
5 from 2 votes
- cooking pan
- Cooking spoon
- kitchen cutting board
- Kitchen shears/scissors
- cooking cloth
- kitchen paper
- 2 Sea bass already cleaned or sea bream
- 500 gr Mini red and yellow Pepper
- 3 courgette
- 500 gr Mushrooms
- 3 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- Salt to taste
- ½ Rosemary leaves
- ½ tsp Pepe
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 lemon
- Clean the carrots, and wash them, and cut them into strips. Peel the potatoes, clean and , divide them into halves.
- Using a sharp knife, make 2-3 deep slashes into both sides of the fish for more uniform cooking, then brush the outside surfaces with the garlic, oil, and ginger, parsley mix.
- Add the mini red and yellow pepper, to a baking pan, add salt according to taste, Season the inside of each fish with salt, and Pepe.
- Season them with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, rosemary leaves, and salt
- Cook in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes, then add the carrot courgette, mushrooms, cover with tinfoil and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Uncover, and then add the last ingredients which are the and the cherry tomatoes, and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Uncover, turning the cooking to a ventilated oven for 3-5 minutes.
- The food should be well cooked by now, bring out and the portion from heat and serve while still hot with some lemon slices and a glass of excellent white wine.
- You can prepare it in advance and reheat it in the oven before serving.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon Appetito!
How do you bake sea bass? This is a million-dollar question and, at the same time, easy to answer. Baked fish or (bake sea bass) with mini red and yellow pepper, mushrooms and courgette is an easy recipe with a refined taste for a light and well-balanced second course of fish and vegetables. The fish and vegetables are simmered directly in the oven to enhance the flavor. You can also make the recipe with hake, squid, sea bass, and sea bream; you can make this recipe also with meat! Baked fish accompanied by vegetables enables us to bring the first and side dishes to the table in a single solution. Let's see together how to proceed. The process is effortless, and the result is a healthy and mouthwatering dish!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!