Best Veggie Tacos Recipe
best veggie tacos recipe
Create your tacos with ham and fresh vegetables and mozzarella
5 from 1 vote
- kitchen cutting board
- Kitchen cloth
- 2 tortillas
- 2 cooked ham slices
- ½ cup bocconcini mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 6 black olives, pitted, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- ½ tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- First off, make the dressing for the salad.
- Take a small bowl and add the lemon juice with the olive oil. Mix until they are well combined.
- Add the dried oregano, garlic powder, parsley, sea salt, black pepper and chili flakes.
- Mix again and keep it aside for now.
- To make the salad, in a salad bowl combine the salad greens. The salad greens usually come in a process form from the stores. But you are picking your choice of greens, then trim the stems properly. Try to take only the leaves to get the maximum flavor. Chop them roughly.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into small round balls. Add them to the salad bowl
- Pitt the olives and chop them roughly. Add them to the salad bowl as well.
- Serve them immediately. If you wait for long to serve it then the tortilla will turn rubbery and not delicious.
- Now peel the carrot. Cut them into thin matchsticks. It will look better and you will get better bite out of them.
- Now cut the stem of the cherry tomatoes. Chop them finely.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes into the salad. Now add the salad dressing and coat well.
- Check the seasoning and add more sea salt and black pepper if needed.
- Now heat up the tortillas and place them on a serving plate.
- Add the ham slice and follow it with the salad.
- Serve them immediately. If you wait for long to serve it then the tortilla will turn rubbery and not delicious and strong.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!