Healthy Fruit Smoothie Recipe
A delicious blend and go healthy smoothie drink that will enrich your body.
No ratings yet
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1 cup wild berries
- ½ cup sugar or honey or any other sweetener
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp almonds, skin removed
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg powder
- 1 tbsp peppermint leaves
- ½ cup yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh blackberries
- Some wild berries
- 1 tbsp chopped almond
- 4 tbsp currants
- 1 tbsp chopped pine nuts
- Clean all the fruits properly. Cut off the stem. Cut the strawberry roughly.
- In a blender, add the blackberries, blueberries, currants, wild berries and chopped strawberries.
- Add ½ cup of yogurt and blend until the fruits are smooth.
- Add the ice cubes, peppermint leaves, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and sea salt.
- Blend again until you get a smooth mixture.
- Now add the cashew nuts, almonds and pine nuts.
- Blend one last time. This time the texture should please you.
- Pour into four glasses. Now it is time to add the topping. For the topping you can be as creative as you want.
- I have added currants, wild berries, blueberries and blackberries on top.
- I have also added chopped pine nuts and chopped almonds. Serve cold.
Tips: If you do not like it cold, then do not add the ice cubes. But the ice cubes help to make the texture of the smoothie better. The sea salt adds a great flavor to the smoothie. Adding the toppings makes it fancy. The smoothie is filled with much nutrition and enriched with that powerful mental boost to start your day. You can change the nuts and fruits if you like other nuts and fruits better. I have added peppermint, but feel free to use mint or basil here too.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!