Healthy Baked Chicken With Vegetables? Why not.
Baked Chicken with Vegetables is savory, healthful, and straightforward to make as a second course, supplemented by Carrots, Peas, Green Beans, Broccoli, etc.
Healthy Baked Chicken With Vegetables
- Vegetable peeler
- kitchen cutting board
- Kitchen cloth
- Cooking spoon
- Baking pan
- Kitchen scales
- Full Chicken
- 60 gr of peas
- 1 Red pepper
- 200 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Zucchini
- 80 gr of green beans
- ½ Broccoli
- 1 Pepe, Salt
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Healthy Baked Chicken with Vegetables
- To prepare Baked Chicken with Vegetables, start by inserting some cuts on the back of the chicken. Next, wash and clean all the vegetables, green beans, peas, carrots, and broccoli: cut the carrots into slices or cubes, the green beans in half, and separate the broccoli's tops.
- Also, clean the remaining vegetables and put them all aside.
- Take a large baking dish and sprinkle it with extra virgin olive oil, sautè the vegetables, mix and stir-fry to distribute them evenly for 10 minutes, next season them with Pepe and salt.
- In the meantime, place the chicken in a pot of water, add salt, Pepe, and some fresh basil, then cook for 15 minutes.
- Bring out from the heat, pour the vegetables inside the chicken's stomach, fix them well, and tire up with kitchen twine.
- Season with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, then bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes, taking care to turn from time to time.
- When all the ingredients are perfectly cooked, take them out of the oven and serve the Baked Chicken with Vegetables while still hot or warm.
- Now that your healthy chicken with vegetables is ready you can now Enjoy your meal! Buon Appetito!
.You may also want to check out:
Baked Rabbit with Potatoes