Fruit puff pastry recipe
Obtaining fast and delightful basketfuls of fresh fruit are easy, find the appropriate fruit puff pastry recipe, and you are done!
No ratings yet
- parchment paper
- muffins or tart mold
- kitchen scale
- Kitchen cloth
- Baking pan
- spoon and spatula
- 230 gr puff pastry
- cup strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 avocado
- First, smoothly unroll the puff pastry; with the help of a mold or your hand.
- Then cut out many discs, then place them inside molds for muffins or tarts lined with parchment paper or greased and floured.
- Prick the base of the pastry, then bake at 160 ° C for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Wash the fruit and cut them into wedges or pieces. Fill the puff pastry disks with the meshed avocado and decorate as desired with fresh fruits. Keep refrigerated until ready to be served.
- Now you can enjoy your Fruit puff pastry recipe
- Buon appetito!
Fruit puff pastry recipe. Today, the Italian family food presents you with fruit baskets filled with fresh fruit that are yummy and straightforward to make as entertainment. This gratifying crumbly puff pastry contains a filling of delicious fresh fruits like avocado, strawberries, banana, and dried cranberries. In this case, to make the Preparation a little bit faster, we used the perfect ready-made puff pastry as a base. Then we went ahead for the fruit to use since the Italian cuisine can't do without fruits notwithstanding you can also choose whatever fruit suits you. Avocados, cranberries, blueberries, oranges, raspberries, strawberries, kiwis, tangerines, apples, to mention but a few. in short, depending on the season, you can choose what you prefer, creating a mix of incredible zest and richness. Alternatively, you can try the classic cream fruit tart.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!