Fresh Grapefruit Juice For Weight Loss
This delicious fresh grapefruit juice for weight loss is a perfect mixture to detoxify the body, a well-balanced recipe combination ideal for weight watchers!
No ratings yet
- kitchen cutting board
- Kitchen cloth
- 4 kiwi, sliced
- 6 oranges
- 1 lime
- 3 grapefruits
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp peppermint leaves
- Peel the kiwi and cut them into slices.
- Cut the lime in half. Squeeze out the juice from the lime.
- Remove the seeds and the extra pulp that may fall into the juice.
- Cut the grapefruits in half. Squeeze out the juice from the grapefruits similar as you did for the lime.
- Remove any seeds or pulp that may fall into the juice.
- Now cut the oranges and similarly squeeze out the juice. Remove any extra seeds or pulp.
- Now take a blender and throw in the kiwi slices.
- Add the ice cubes and pour in the juice from lime, oranges, and grapefruits.
- Add the peppermint leaves, sea salt, black pepper, and cinnamon.
- Blend the mixture until they are smooth. Check the sweetener and if you think it needs more sweetness, then add some sweetener.
- Now you can enjoy the drink as it is. But to have the best result, you need to run this juice through a sieve. This will prevent any pulp or kiwi seeds to get into the juice. People who enjoy clean juices should always run them through a sieve. Decorate the juice as you please and serve cold.
Tips: You can add sugar, honey, or maple syrup. Adding honey or stevia or anything other than sugar will make the juice healthier. You can add lemon instead of lime if lime is not available where you live. You can add different colored grapefruit to the same juice, it will allow the juice to get a different color too. Add herbs like basil, mint, holy basil to this if you enjoy the herby taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!