This simple recipe is bursting with flavor and looks beautiful, yet is totally effortless. Pasta with tomato sauce is a recipe specifically made with few basic ingredients, is amidst the most tricky to balance, and the outcome is anything but obvious. There are numerous variants of this recipe, but we should try to stay as close to tradition as possible, using spaghetti or fettuccine, which are perfect!
Flawless spaghetti tomatoes sauce
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 800 g Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp clovo of garlic
- 40 g Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 tbsp Pinch of sugar
- 3 tbsp Extra vergine olive oil
- 1 tbsp Olives as needed
- 1 tbsp Mozzarella bocconcini as needed
- 1 tbsp Pepe as needed
- Our flawless-spaghetti-tomatoes-sauce Boil the water for the pasta in a large pot. In the meantime, add two tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and brown a clove of garlic.
- Pour in the fresh tomato sauce, olives, and season with salt. Add a few basil leaves while cooking, which you will then remove, and finally a pinch of sugar, which will neutralize the acidity of the tomatoes.Simmer the tomato sauce over low heat for about ten minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it al dente and put it in the saucepan with the sauce off the flame. Remove the clove of garlic, give a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and two spoons of the cooking water, then mix the spaghetti well with the fresh tomato sauce.
- Once you have finished the mixing, you will be ready to serve. Serve the pasta hot with fresh basil leaves and a nice grating of Parmigiano Reggiano to top it all off.Your fresh tomato pasta is finally ready: enjoy your meal! Buon Appetito