Prep Time5 mins
Fantastic mouthwatering pasta Reginette with tomato sauce atop with egg ( this specific recipe), but you can also use olives, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes, and various other fresh ingredients. It is a quick, light dish rather than a dish in a heavy sauce. Pomodoro means “tomato” in English.
Pasta al Reginette is a very distinct pasta shape: designed by the Neapolitans to honor Princess Mafalda of Savoy dresses; these outfits have twisted lace that completed the gorgeous dresses of the queen.
Fantastic mouthwatering pasta reginette
- 500 g Pasta al Reginette
- 500 g Tomatoes
- 4 Egg
- 3 tsp Evo oil
- salt one clove of garlic, pasley and pepe
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Fantastic mouthwatering pasta al Reginette To prepare, watch and peel the garlic cloves, cut each clove in half longitudinally and remove the central core.
- Heat a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and gently fry the garlic without letting it burn. When it starts to sizzle, add the tomato and oregano, then season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes over medium-low heat. If the tomato sauce dries too much, add half a spoon or a spoonful of pasta cooking water.
- Put a saucepan with plenty of salted water on heat and bring to a boil. Dip the pasta, cook it, keep it al dente, drain it, and dip it into the hot saucepan
- Keep the cooking water and fry the reginette in the tomato sauce, adding a little cooking water if necessary to have a creamy pasta dish. Serve with a sprinkling of chopped fresh parsley that will give the classic marinara taste.
- In another frying pan, prepare the egg and decorate with the form and serve your delicious fantastic mouthwatering pasta al Reginette! Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal!