Easy Vegan Dessert Recipe
A healthy snack take, you can add to your brunch recipes
No ratings yet
- Kitchen cloth
- non-stick pan
- 4 2 wholemeal bread slices
- 40 gr baby spinach boiled and wilted
- 1 small sized avocado ( mashed them by using fork)
- 1 tsp ground black Pepe
- Take wholemeal bread slices, let them toast on the nonstick pan on medium flame, then set them aside.
- Take a bowl, add the peeled avocados slices, mash them by using a fork, add black pepper to taste, stir them to combine them, and then set them aside.
- Take a nonstick skillet, add some water, add the baby spinach leaves, and boil for about 5 minutes until they are tendered or wilted.
- Then drain them from the water and set them aside. Take the bread slices, spread the mashed avocado on them, then top them with the baby spinach leaves. Sprinkle some ground black pepper to taste, then serve them and enjoy
- Sprinkle some ground black pepper to taste.Then serve them and enjoy
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
Tips: You can use the bran bread if you are on a diet besides the wholemeal bread; you can also top them with any of your favorite green veggies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!