Easy Vanilla Custard Cream Recipe is the best well-known and used cream in pastry: it is a quick and straightforward recipe, which can be served as a spoon dessert or used for the filling of cream puffs, cakes, sponge cake, baked and pies, profiteroles, and various other sweet products. This custard is an excellent masterpiece needed for toppings for homemade desserts. You can prepare this cream all year round, ideal for many occasions. Now let’s see how it is done!
Easy Vanilla Custard Cream Recipe
- kitchen scale
- Mixing bowl
- Hand whisker
- kitchen cutting board
- 40 gr of flour
- 100 gr sugar
- 3 egg
- 1 grated vanilla or lemon peel
- ½ Milk
Easy vanilla custard cream recipe
- To cook an excellent custard, combine the egg yolks with the sugar in a saucepan using a hand whisker. Then, slowly add the flour without pausing, stirring until the batter is blended.
- Let's begin by pouring the milk into a saucepan, adding the lemon zest or vanilla, and letting it heat while continually stirring.
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes. You should maintain the correct temperature (84-85 ° C), but it is prudent not to surpass 82 ° because the cream will continue to cook even once removed from the heat.
- Therefore, please remove it from the fire when you reach 82 °. In this way, you will obtain a smooth custard without unpleasant hints and the taste of cooked eggs.
- Pour it into a bowl and let it cool, turning it from time to time so that a film does not form on the surface of the custard.
- The custard must smell vanilla, but you could also flavor it differently with citrus peel, such as the easy, quick, and delicious lemon custard.
- Now that your easy vanilla custard cream recipe is ready you can use it for any fillings.
- Enjoy your tart. Buon appetito!