easy meat salad recipe
This is a fresh, healthy, easy-to-make Italian family food salad with a twist to the usual salad bowl versions.
No ratings yet
- kitchen cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- kitchen scale
- non-sticky pan
- 500 gr Lettuce
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 carrot
- 300 gr Fresh cherry tomatoes
- Garlic to taste
- Onion to taste
- Cut the meat into small pieces, place them in a pot, add two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, and stir fry on low heat. Let cool in the broth.
- Strip the lettuce leaves from the head, divide them, prepare a bowl full of water, emerge them for some minutes, and later rinse—more than once. Put aside to drain.
- Clean the carrot and cheery tomato under running water, dice, and put aside.
- Peel onions, cut into thin strips, and then peel the garlic and chop finely. Put all vegetables in a bowl.
- Add garlic and onions and continue cooking, then add a drizzle of white wine and let evaporate.
- Add soy sauce, mix all the ingredients, stir- fry for 5 minutes; add Pepe take away from heat to cool.
- Place the lettuce on a plate, or a bowl add the carrot and cherry tomatoesthen add the meat in the middle, drizzle with the meat sauce and garnish with extra virgin olive oil.
- Enyoy your salad. Buon a ppetito!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!