Easy Fruit Pancake Recipe
Easy Fruit Pancake Recipe is a fantastic extra-special morning treat breakfast, and fruits only make them more nutritious and even better.Please do follow our step-by-step recipe to see how it is being made.
5 from 1 vote
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch Sea salt
- Fresh strawberries for garnishing as desire
- Fresh Currants for garnishing as desire
- thinly sliced fresh mangoes as desire
- granulated sugar for dusting as desire
- In a mixing bowl, sift the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside for now.
- Take another bowl and beat the egg using an electric beater. Beat for about 2 minutes. Then add sugar and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Pour in the strawberry puree, milk, melted butter, and keep beating at a medium speed. It would be best if you beat until you get a smooth mixture. Add the sifted flour mixture gradually. It is best to mix 3 tbsp at a time.
- By this time, you can switch to a hand whisk or a spatula. Take your time and mix the dry ingredients slowly. If you are too fast, it will make the pancakes flat when you fry them
- Make sure there no lumps remaining. Once you have incorporated all the ingredients, give the bowl a tap to remove the air bubbles. Let the batter rest for about 4 minutes or so.
- Now take a nonstick pan and heat it over medium-low heat. Add one spoonful of the batter. Cover with a lid. Wait for 2 minutes and then flip the pancake. Fry until it turns golden brown.
- Repeat the same technique with all the batter. Add to your serving plate. Let the pancakes cool down a bit. Add the currants, chopped strawberries, and sliced mangoes.
- You can add dustings of granulated sugar. It adds a beautiful look to the pancakes. Serve immediately.
Enjoy your breakfast! Buon appetito!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!