Delicious Turkey with Soya Sauce
Today I am presenting you this delicious turkey with soya sauce a fantastic dinner just sent to me by a dear friend. This recipe is straightforward, easy, and effortless. Try it and let me know what you think.
No ratings yet
- 500 g Turkey
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20 ml red wine (white also good)
- 1 chopped onions
- 4 tbsp tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp tbsp potato starch
- 1 tbsp tbsp chopped Parsley
- Delicious Turkey with Soya SaucePreparation: First of all, wash and chop the onion into small pieces.Also, cut the turkey breast into small pieces.
- Add the oil to the frying pan and heat, then add the chopped onions, stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Immediately add the turkey pieces, continue to stir.
- Then add the wine and let it evaporate; add a full cup of water, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, furthermore also add the chopped parsley, if it's not creamy as desire, you can add a spoonful of potato starch.
- Leave to cook for another 5 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Take away from heat, and your delicious turkey breast with soy sauce is ready. Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal!Thank you so much Alesa for this amazing recipe, I am grateful
Calories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 20gFat: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!