No ratings yet
Boneless Veal Loin Recipe
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: mediterenean italian,veal, potato, tomato,
- Kitchen cloth
- cooking pan
- kitchen cutting board
- potato masher
- 1 1kg veal loins
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 carrots, cut into cubes
- 1 tomato, cut into slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 cup potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 white onions, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- Prepare the veal loin and clean it properly. Remove any fat from it.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and mix well.
- Marinate the boneless veal loins using the soy mixture. Generously coat the veal loin in it. After rubbing it for some time, cover the top of the bowl with plastic wrap. This will prevent the meat from drying out.
- Place the meat in the fridge for about 2 hours or longer if you have time.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes, cook them until they are tender.
- Then mash the potatoes finely. You need to mash them while they are still hot.
- Add the butter and mix well. Add sea salt and black pepper. Adjust the taste and keep the potato puree aside for now.
- In a pan, add the olive oil and place the white onion. Cook for 1 minute. Add the veal loin and cook on low heat for 10 minutes for each side.
- Add the bay leaves for aroma. Add the carrots, and celery. Add some sea salt, black pepper, and thyme—Cook for 20 minutes.
- Take off the heat. Let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the boneless veal loin recipe meat into thick slices. Serve on top of the mashed potatoes. Add the fresh cherry tomato slices around the veal.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
This recipe injects full flavor into the meat such that you don’t need to serve this with a sauce. But notwithstanding this boneless veal loin recipe can also be served with creamy mushroom sauce or a creamy asparagus sauce. Another trick to make these goodies to be the tenderest is to stir-fry them on a low flame for two minutes on each side on a thin layer of pretty heated oil before proceeding on average flame. This will bring the meat to the process of quickly closing the pores, and sealing in the moisture and flavor.