Best Vanilla yogurt Plumcake
- cake mold
- spoon and spatula
- electric whisk
- wire rack
- 200 gr flour
- 70 gr
of potato starch
- 100 ml peanut oil
- 220 gr vanilla plain yogurt without pieces at room temperature
- 160 gr sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 Untreated grated lemon peel
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- The Italian family food today is presenting you with one of the moistest desserts you could ever try. First of all, whip the eggs with the sugar, salt, vanilla, and grated lemon peel for at least 5 minutes with the help of a planetary mixer or electric whisk till the mixture is bubbly soft, and transparent.
- while continuing to whip the mixture, add the oil slowly Whip at low speed, then add 2 tablespoons of flour previously sifted together with the yeast and starch; at this point, add the yogurt by spoonfuls, continuing to whip at low speed.
- Finally, add the rest of the flour, constantly whipping at low speed until you get a fluffy mixture.
- Previously greased and floured a unique cake mold, pour your yogurt plum cake mixture into the mold.
- Previously, heat the oven for 10 -15 minutes; the secret is to cook it in a hot oven, suitably a static mode at 190 ° for the first 20-30 minutes; in the medium-high part of the oven until the dome rises.
- Look through the oven glass; to confirm if the cake has formed a crust on its surface with the usual cuts on the outside.
- Now, lower to 175-170° and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes, to prevent the plum cake from becoming too brown.
- Do the toothpick test; it must be dry, then remove from the oven and leave it in shape for a few minutes.
- Lastly, unmold on a wire rack and let your Yogurt Plumcake cool well.
- See how gorgeous your Best Vanilla yogurt Plumcake, soft and delicious; it will delightfully accompany your next breakfasts and snacks!
You should know that the best vanilla yogurt plumcake recipe can be adjusted, you can always replace the vanilla yogurt with any yogurt of your taste, and the result will still be perfect and delicious! The most important thing is that the yogurt should be at room temperature and not cold or directly from the fridge. Leave it out of the refrigerator for a few hours in a temperate environment before using. During the winter period, you can leave it near the heaters. If you are in a hurry, heat it for a few seconds on heat or in a saucepan. How to tell if yogurt has the right temperature? If you bring it to your lips, it must not be cold! Cold yogurt reduces the dough! That’s why yogurt plumcakes collapse! So pay attention to this step! This way, you will get the perfect best vanilla yogurt plumcake with a high and crusty top!