Best grilled chicken skewer recipes
Grill delicious marinated chicken cubes, sausages, and veal ribs.
5 from 1 vote
- outdoor grill
- baking dish
- Roasting Sticks
- Roasting forks
- Wrought Iron grabber
- Magical flames wood burning fire
- 1 kg of the boneless chicken breasts
- 500 gr sausages
- 1 kg of veal ribs
- 2 large bell peppers diced form
- 3 Zucchini sliced in rounds
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Onions cut in wedges
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp of the dried oregano
- 4 bay leaves
- black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp of the dried thyme
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 of the ground coriander leaves
- 2 tsp crushed dried rosemary
- Let's see how to cook the italianfamilyfood best grilled chicken skewer recipes.Take a bowl add the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, oregano, thyme leaves, coriander, some salt and black pepper to taste. Stir all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Place the chicken, veal ribes and sauceges in the dish, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate 3 hours in the refrigerator.Take a large size bag, pour the olive oil mixture then add the chicken cubes turning them to coat. Now let the veal ribes, and chicken to marinat, Seal the bag and refrigerate them for about an hour in the refrigerator.
- Then take wooden skewers soak them in the water for 30 minutes, take a dish , add the veggies and pour some olive oil mixture and mix, then add the dried oregano, some salt and black pepper to taste and mix.
- Now preheat the grill on medium heat and thread the bell peppers, zucchini and onions wedges and the marinated chicken cubes, sausages, and veal ribes on the wooden skewers and put them alternately onto skewers.
- Thereafter brush the grill with some olive oil and let them cook by turning them halfway. Garnish them with parsley and black Pepe and your best grilled chicken skewer recipes is ready to serve. You can serve them with basmati rice.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetitto!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!