Baked Sea Bream fillets with asparagus.
This Baked Sea Bream fillets with asparagus Lemon and spices is one of my preferred. It doesn’t even require steps or instructions. All that you need are some easy guidelines to try something new. This healthy, light dish is so quick and effortless to make, and it only has a few manageable ingredients (which you can also be varied).
Baked sea bream fillets with asparagus
These Baked sea bream fillets with asparagus are healthy, light, quick, and effortless to make, with only a few manageable ingredients.
No ratings yet
- kitchen scale
- kitchen cutting board
- Kitchen cloth
- parchment paper
- 4 gr Sea bream fillets
- 500 gr Asparagus
- tbsp Evo
- fresh basil or any herbs of your choice
- pepper, to taste
- sea salt
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- Trimmed & washed the fresh asparagus (or another vegetable of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of the Flounder, and rub to coat thoroughly.
- Place fillets – skin side down – on the parchment and season lightly with salt & pepper.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, salt & pepper, and place on the sheet pan. Thinly slice a lemon and place several slices on top of the filet.
- Reserve additional slices for serving. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until flounder fish is opaque and reaches a cooking temperature of 140 degrees F. To serve: Squeeze lemon on fish and vegetables, and enjoy!
- Now that your Baked sea bream fillets with asparagus are ready, you can now serve them to your loved ones.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
These Baked sea bream fillets with asparagus don’t need to be browned – bake it long enough to reach the proper temperature. However, asparagus should still have some crunchiness to it. Make sure to use the hashtag #italianfamilyfood and tag @italianfamilyfood in your social media posts if you make this recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
You may also want to check out: Scrumptious Salmon Fillets Vegetables