Aubergines Stuffed with Minced Meat.
You can quickly cook stuffed aubergines by taking the first fundamental steps. You will first have to cut the aubergines in half. Then, divide the pulp of the aubergines transversely with the tip of the knife, first on one side, then on the other in such a way as to create a form pattern, but be careful not to cut the outer part, that is, the skin.
Aubergines Stuffed with Minced Meat
- kitchen scale
- kitchen cutting board
- spoon and spatula
- Baking pan
- Kitchen cloth
- 4 eggplants
- 140 gr of mozzarella
- 2 Zucchini
- 150 gr of minced meat
- 50 gr of Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- basil to taste
- 20 gr bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- 15 gr Evo oil
How to make Aubergines Stuffed with Minced Meat
- Wash and cut the aubergines, cut them in half longitudinally, cut them along the edge and extract the pulp with the help of a knife, and set them aside.
- Place the aubergines in an ovenproof dish.
- Stir-fry a clove of garlic with a drizzle of oil, combine half of the aubergine pulp, cut into tiny cubes and cook for a few minutes. Take away the garlic and add the minced meat and brown it.
- Continue to mix and cook for a few more minutes; add salt and pepper. Turn off the heat, add the diced mozzarella, grated parmesan, chopped basil, and an egg, and mix everything.
- Now stuff the aubergines with the filling obtained with the help of a spoon, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, then bake the stuffed aubergines at 180 ° and cook for about 40 minutes.
- Let the stuffed aubergines cool before serving them to the table.
- Now that your Aubergines Stuffed with Minced Meat is ready you can now serve them to your loved ones.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
You may also like Vegetarian Stuffed Aubergines Recipe