Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
Tips and tricks of a healthy tomato salad
No ratings yet
- kitchen cutting board
- Kitchen cloth
- kitchen scale
- 250 gr mozzarella
- 2 two big tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 200 gr raw ram, cut into thin feta slices
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 60 gr Radicchio
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Start by making the salad dressing.
- Take a salad bowl, add in the Evo oil, rosemary, and black pepper. Whisk until they are well combined.
- Mix until everything is well combined. Keep the dressing aside for now.
- Take a salad bowl add water with bicarbonate, then add the radicchio and let rest for 1 minute.
- In the meantime cut the raw ham into thin feta slices , the slices should be extra thin if you want to make it tasty. The pieces should be small too. If you make them too big, their dressing will reach all the way through the tomato.
- Drain the Radicchio Salad, then put aside. Place the raw ham feta on a plate.
- Now cut off the stem from the tomatoes. Cut them into medium slices without letting them fall apart.
- Also, cut the mozzarella into medium slices. Cut the stem of the basil leaves and add to radicchio salad.
- Now add a piece of mozzarella and accompanied a piece of raw ham feta, one layer at a time.
- Add add the radicchio to the mixing bowl, Check the seasoning and adjust the taste by adding black pepper.
- Slowly add olive oil, whisking to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Serve cold.
Tips: the salad tastes amazing when served cold. It takes no time to prepare this salad but you should keep it at least 1 hour in the fridge before serving. You can add peppermint, and mint leaves in the salad too if you cannot find basil leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!