Brown basmati rice cooking
Touch the joy of Italian cuisine with this brown basmati rice cooking prepared with fresh seasonal ingredients.
No ratings yet
- Pressure cooker
- kitchen cutting board
- Kitchen cloth
- Cooking spoon
- 1 brown basmati rice
- 1 1/2 cup veal loin
- 1/2 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 white onion, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cup vegetable stock
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Soak the brown basmati rice for 30 minutes in cold water.
- Wash them thoroughly. Run them through a sieve. Rinse off the water from the rice properly.
- Keep aside for now.
- To prepare the veal, remove any excess fat from the veal.
- Cut them into 2 inches cubes.
- In a large saucepan, add the olive oil. Add the veal and fry on low heat until it turns a golden color.
- Add sea salt, soy sauce, black pepper, and keep stirring for 2 minutes. remove the veal form the saucepan.
- Add the butter. Add garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes or until they get a little golden in color.
- Add the bay leaf. Add the red chili powder and coriander powder.
- Add 2 tbsp of the vegetable stock. Stir well. Cover with a lid.
- Cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir for 3 minutes. Pour in the vegetable stock and cook on high heat until it comes to a boil.
- Add the cooked veal, tomatoes, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the zucchini, coriander and parsley. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Adjust the seasoning and then take off the heat. Serve hot with some chili flakes and some more herbs on top.
- Take your brown basmati rice cooking off the flame and serve while still hot
- Enjoy your meal. Buon appetito!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!